My name is Kathy Doyle and I am an ambassador for Tropic Skincare and its multi award-winning, vegan beauty products that are cruelty-free, planet friendly and freshly made in the UK with sustainably sourced, natural ingredients.
As of 6th June 2022, Tropic has become Cosmos organic certified across most of its skincare range. Added to this, new greener packaging, fresh innovations and even more efficacious active ingredient delivery with the clinical data to back it up!
As a vegetarian and animal lover, I knew before I even first tried the products 3 years ago that we were going to be a 100% fit and the rest, as they say, is history!
Not long after joining, I had a lightbulb moment when it was explained to me that 66% of what you put on your skin gets into your blood stream! If you wouldn’t eat a plate of chemicals, would you really put them on your skin? This is what you get with what is in the shops, which has chemical preservatives etc.
Tropic never stops striving to evolve and take greater steps towards achieving its infinite purpose to help create a healthier, greener and more empowered world and this ongoing commitment to these 3 pillars really makes it stand out from the crowd.
Founder, Susie Ma, started Tropic when she was just 15, selling a homemade body scrub in jam jars at Greenwich Market to help her mum pay the bills.
After appearing on BBC’s The Apprentice, Lord Sugar invested as a 50/50 partner and Tropic grew from there.
Tropic has been the UK’s fastest growing skincare brand for 5 years in a row and now has over 200 products available, yet their humble beginnings and family ethos remain very much at the heart of the brand.
- Plant-based and sourced from tropical regions around the world
- Sustainable and biodegradable
- High quality and innovative
- Bursting with antioxidants
- Efficacious with clinically-proven results
- Multi-award winning – over 200 awards won so far
- Vegan certified
- Certified cruelty-free
- Refillable options available, complete with a refill returns scheme
- Freshly made in Surrey – 98% of the range is made at Tropic’s state-of-the-art HQ
A FORCE FOR GOOD BEYOND BEAUTY
- Carbon Neutral certified, with all emissions double-offset
- Zero waste to landfill
- Tropic HQ is run on 100% green energy
- Ethically accredited
- British-owned and British-made with 450 HQ staff and counting…
- Supporting the education of 15,000 primary school children in Nepal, Cambodia and Myanmar
- Building schools in Cambodia, Nepal and one underway in Madagascar
- Supporting an orphanage in South Africa
- Empowering 20,000 active brand Ambassadors to run their own beauty businesses
My aim is to spread the love of this amazing brand, with products as effective as they are ethical and to become the go to person for your skincare products.
In addition, Tropic also offers a great business plan for anyone who wants to earn some extra income or knows someone looking to do so. Anyone just looking to get discount for themselves, friends and family may also be interested in getting their own account. There are no targets with Tropic 😊
If you would like to try the products or learn more about Tropic as a potential business, please contact me on 07795 460601 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For orders, my web shop address is www.tropicskincare.com/kathydoyle (or contact me and I can order for you if you prefer).